- This puzzle comes with all the unpainted pieces and paint we need. This is super cute once it is put together. Kids might enjoy assembling and painting their own. even if you do not paint it looks still very cool. This whole experience presented lots of opportunities for learning and fun. Dinosaurs, Airplanes, Elephant, Lion, Horse, Motor Tricycle for you to choose.
- Not for kids under 5 years old. This turned out rather well and is perfect for any small child about 6-8 and over with a little help of an adult. This is fun and a learning and education experience for children 6 & up, perfect birthday gifts, Christmas presents.
- The puzzle pieces are a sturdy, light weight wood. They are easy to punch out of their sheets. Easy to assemble, but a few pieces are more difficult to put in place and they have to be pushed very hard to fit. The paint pots are small, kids can paint it in a rainbow style. The paint brush will do the job. Packaged very well and the instructions are easy to follow.
- Very neat for children who like to mix colors, as well as educational because it teaches them about primary and secondary colors. It comes with four primary colors, but the box included the color combinations you could use to make new colors. It may take 20-30 minutes to put the pieces together, the painting is taking longer.
- This set comes with two sheets of wooden pieces, a small square of sand paper for any rough edges, a paint brush, a set of paints (red, blue, yellow and green), and a sheet with directions on how to put the puzzle together.
Puzzles for kids ages 6 &up
This puzzle is for children 6 & up. The pieces come in sheets that you have to pop out. If your kid is younger than 6 you might want stay right with them and help them or only let them do the bigger pieces. For children younger than 6, please be very careful about the coating. Please do not eat paint, although it is non-toxic.
DIY 3d puzzles
Does not need anything other than what is in the kit, no tools or glue of any sort is needed, which is nice and do not have to wait for glue to dry. Once you have the pieces popped out it does not take that long to put them together, about 20 minutes.
Everything goes together smoothly and all the pieces will be there and there are even little notches in the wood that lock the pieces together. The wood is the weak kind of balsa wood so it can snap easy. So be careful when you are putting it together because kids may snap the piece.
PAINT your arts projects & crafts
The puzzles glues together easily but it would be nice not to have done that in the first place, try to paint the pieces and then put them together.
The puzzles come with 4 colors and tell you on the front how to mix colors to make other colors, something that as adults seems obvious to us but it is a great learning tool for kids.